- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Plan (RRIF)
If you’ve begun to think seriously about retirement, no doubt you’ve dreamed of a number of scenarios: travel, more time with family, taking up a new hobby…
But there are also questions you’ll need to consider:
- Is my retirement nest egg large enough to meet my needs and last as long as I live?
- Will it keep up with the increasing cost of living?
- Can my investments endure poor market conditions?
- In short, will my savings last me for life and meet my goals?
These are some of the challenges your retirement income portfolio will face. However, ensuring you have the right allocation of products in your portfolio – a concept called Product Allocation – can help you meet these challenges head on.